You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘Pinapple’ tag.
Here are some random updates about our little family. We’ll start with Jeff.
(This is a very tired Jeff)
1. Jeff is working still and now studying for the bar which is in a couple of weeks. His bar class ended a couple of weeks ago. They say you should study up to 8 hours a day in preparation for the bar. Which makes me wonder….3 years of law school wasn’t preparation enough?
2. Batman is coming out in less than 2 weeks. I would say it’s safe to say that I’ve never seen Jeff so excited. Except maybe when the first one came out. I’ll admit, I share this excitement! Christian Bale is by far the best actor out there! He’s so underrated.
3. Jeff is learning how to cook. They usually involve some twist to an existing recipe. For example. He grilled fresh pineapple and made pineapple salsa and we rolled it up with our steak fajitas! Amazing! I highly recommend that one.
1. I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of something. Not much is coming. The boys are more exciting anyways.
1. Lincoln is jibber-jabbing away. He has learned a few words and for the most part is a pretty polite kid. He can make a few animal sounds and sings his heart out.
2. Lincoln has become quite attached to his diapers, and not the clean ones. After I change him and roll up his messy diaper, he will grab it and run off. This morning after I threw away his diaper in the kitchen trash, 15 minutes later I went into his room and saw the very same diaper in his bedroom trash can. At least it went back into another trash can.
3. I can’t rock my baby anymore. I used to pace with Lincoln and sing him songs as I got him settled down for bed. Now every time I try and sing, he starts to tickle me.
4. Lincoln loves shoes! First thing he does when he wakes up is finds a pair of matching shoes and brings them to either me or Jeff. Usually they are his red cowboy boots that Grammy & Popa gave him, or his Teva sandals that Grandma and Grandpa gave him. Sometimes he’ll try for Jeff’s shoes as well.